Spring is finally here and that means it’s time to give the kitchen a good clean after a long winter of cooking hearty meals.
Cleaning Supplies: What you’ll need
- Paper Towels
- Scrub brush
- Vinegar or an all-purpose disinfectant
- Magic Eraser
- Lemon and Baking Soda
1. Open the windows and let some fresh air in!
2. Dust ceiling and corner of walls.
3. Use a magic eraser to get rid of any dirty spots on the walls.
4. Remove items out of kitchen drawers and give the insides a good clean. Donate any items that you don’t use.
5. Dust on top of all cabinets, appliances, and kitchen fan.
6. Wash cabinet doors and knobs.
7. Disinfect and scrub in and around kitchen sink.
8. Put some baking soda and lemon peel down the sink garbage disposal.
9. Empty and clean pantry. Throw out all expired food.
10. Empty and clean fridge. Throw out all expired food.
11. Vacuum under all appliances.
12. Clean crumbs out of toaster.
13. Dust light fixtures.
14. Wash windows and windowsills.
15. Dust and wipe down window blinds.
16. Vacuum and wash floor.
17. Put some vinegar in the dishwasher and run in on empty.
The Final Touches
Purchase some beautiful spring flowers and bring some spring color into the space. Now that your kitchen is looking great, make yourself a refreshing lemonade with some fun ice cubes from our VERONICA LEAF™ Yellow Ice and Candy Tray. Sit back and enjoy the results of all that spring cleaning!